*ANNOUNCEMENT* *DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF COVID CASES IN DALLAS, WE ARE FURTHER REDUCING CONTACT. ALL ORDERS INCLUDING CAKES, COOKIES, CUPCAKES, BROWNIES, PETIT FOURS, LEMON SQUARES MUST BE PRE-ORDERED ONLINE AND PRE-PAID MINIMUM 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE. WE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PICKUP OR WALK UP CURBSIDE ORDERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
To order from curbside menu (in advance), please click HERE
*OUR NEW HOURS ARE TUESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY 10-4.
HOW CAN I BEST PROTECT MYSELF AND OTHERS WHEN I COME TO VISIT?
- SELF SCREEN BEFORE GOING OUT IN PUBLIC FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, CHILLS, SORE THROAT, LOSS OF TASTE, FEVERISH OR MUSCLE PAIN. WE ASK THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM VISITING US IF THESE SYMPTOMS ARE PRESENT.
- MAINTAIN AT LEAST 6 FEET OF SEPARATION FROM OTHER INDIVIDUALS NOT WITHIN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD. PLEASE WEAR A MASK DURING YOUR VISIT WITH US.
WHAT ADDITIONAL STEPS ARE BEING DONE BY THE BAKERY?
- TO MINIMIZE CONTACT, WE HAVE MADE OUR MENU AVAILABLE ONLINE AND WILL ENSURE ALL ORDERS ARE TAKEN OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR OF THE BAKERY.
- PAYMENT PROCESSING WILL OCCUR OVER THE PHONE OR ONLINE. ORDER PICKUP WILL BE CURBSIDE ONLY AT THIS TIME.
- OUR STAFF WILL BE WEARING MASKS AND GLOVES DURING ORDER PREPARATION AND AT PICKUP. WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU UPON PICKUP AND WHILE WAITING IN OUR PATIO OR CURBSIDE WEAR A MASK, ESPECIALLY WHEN INTERACTING WITH AN INDIVIDUAL WITHIN 6 FEET WHILE VISITING US.
- WE ARE CLEANING OUR POINT OF SALE SYSTEM AND BAKERY SURFACES EVERY HOUR IN ADDITION TO CONSTANT HAND WASHING AND NEW GLOVES PER TRANSACTION.
- CURBSIDE PICKUP WILL BE CONTACTLESS
Society Bakery cakes are truly worth the order. Our cakes are delicious, generous in size, and custom made with loving care daily. The cake icings are not made with shortening! Try us once and you will taste and see the difference!
We limit our orders so we can bake and decorate a consistently great product. This has helped us win awards such as:
Top 10 Cupcakes in America by The Ellen DeGeneres Show & AOL!
Best Birthday Cake 2016 D HOME
Best Bakery (Reader’s Choice) by Dallas Observer
Best Dallas Bakery by Dallas Child Magazine
Best Cupcakes by Dallas Observer
Best Petit Fours by Dallas Observer
Best Birthday Cake in Dallas by Nickelodeon Parent’s Picks
USA TODAY Ranked NUMBER 1 of Top 10 Bakeries in Dallas
Custom CakesBack to top
Society Bakery’s team of artists specialize in special occasion! Hundreds of pictures of our work can be found on our Flickr account here showcasing custom art for children’s cakes, baby showers, bridal showers, graduation, and more, as well as our favorite Society Bakery signature cakes. Catch us Monday nights 10 pm Central on Food Network’s new show, Dallas Cakes, and watch the cakes created!
Banana Chocolate Chip, *Boston Cream, *Brooklyn Blackout, Carrot, Chocolate, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, *Chocolate Salted Caramel, Coconut, *Coconut Cream, Funfetti, *German Chocolate, Italian Cream, Oreo, Pink Champagne, Red Velvet, Spice, Strawberry, *Strawberry Shortcake, *Tres Leches, *Vanilla Salted Caramel
*available in limited number of sizes starting at 2-layer 9″ round cakes
2 Layer Round Cakes
6-inch (Serves 4-6)
9-inch (Serves 10-12)
10-inch (Serves 12-18)
12-inch (Serves 20-30)
14-inch (Serves 35-50)
16-inch (Serves 45-60)
1 Layer Rectangle Cakes
¼ Sheet (Serves 15-20)
½ Sheet (Serves 30-40)
Full Sheet (Serves 60-80)
Voted Best Cupcakes by Dallas Observer and Voted Top 10 Cupcakes in America by AOL and the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
*Banana Chocolate Chip, *Banana Pudding, *Boston Cream, Brooklyn Blackout, Carrot, Chocolate, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Coconut Cream (Featured in People Magazine), Funfetti, *German Chocolate, Italian Cream, Oreo, *Pecan Praline (Named Top 50 Cupcake by The Daily Meal); Pink Champagne, Red Velvet, *S’Mores (Featured in Bon Appetit Magazine), *Spice, Strawberry, Vanilla, Vanilla Salted Caramel
*Mini Cupcakes available in non-filled flavors
*Special Order Minimum Quantity 2 dozen per flavor
specialty treatsBack to top
Imagine your favorite childhood kitchen rolled up into your own neighborhood bakery. We have treats that remind us of our mothers and grandmothers. Heck, most of the recipes come from them!
Bread Pudding Whoopie Pies with Rum Sauce
Brownies (Pecan Brownie and Flourless Brownie)
Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
Petit Fours (Vanilla Petit Fours) *as seen in D Magazine, Dallas Morning News, Modern Luxury, Paper City, and Park Cities People